Deals and steals

Do you have these?
I do not have them in hand yet, I just put a few on order. They'll arrive here on the 9th. I think for the price, they're worth a try.

I like the fact that they have the red and flashing red function. I also have several chargers with that plug on them.

The review is pretty good in the video.

I have several of the Braun brand that Harbor Freight sells/sold and use them quite a bit. The Brauns use the 18-650 rechargeable battery which I also have several of for other lights.

The ones in the video appear to have a sealed battery........will see when they get here.

I do not have them in hand yet, I just put a few on order. They'll arrive here on the 9th. I think for the price, they're worth a try.

I like the fact that they have the red and flashing red function. I also have several chargers with that plug on them.

The review is pretty good in the video.

I have several of the Braun brand that Harbor Freight sells/sold and use them quite a bit. The Brauns use the 18-650 rechargeable battery which I also have several of for other lights.

The ones in the video appear to have a sealed battery........will see when they get here.

Hard to beat for $7.00 a light. I would prefer a replaceable 18650 but ill give these a whirl.

Thanks,

Bob

I never heard him say the name of the lights. Was curious how it is pronounced. Also, how do you do a review of a light outside in broad daylight?

I never heard him say the name of the lights. Was curious how it is pronounced. Also, how do you do a review of a light outside in broad daylight?
Ko-keem-Bo

I think reviewing outside in bright sunlight is better than some of the product reviews I've seen where you're straining your eyes to see anything because of poor indoor lighting.
It's a cheapo light with some decent functions. Not expecting "stadium" type light from it, but it's just another magnetic work light to have around.

I'm curious as to how long the battery will last on a full charge in the different functions.
When I get mine, I'm going to time them. I'll report here with my results.

Last edited:
Ko-keem-Bo

I think reviewing outside in bright sunlight is better than some of the product reviews I've seen where you're straining your eyes to see anything because of poor indoor lighting.
It's a cheapo light with some decent functions. Not expecting "stadium" type light from it, but it's just another magnetic work light to have around.

I'm curious as to how long the battery will last on a full charge in the different functions.

Erah, I did not make this flashlight!

Mayor_Quimby.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_153510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_153510_Chrome.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 8
PA has a 12% off coupon SAVE12

If you apply it to this poverty pony barreled upper (with BCG) you can have it for $220

🐯

PA has a 12% off coupon SAVE12

If you apply it to this poverty pony barreled upper (with BCG) you can have it for $220

🐯

I don't mean to flex on the poors, but I bought 2 of them.... :D

Ko-keem-Bo

FWIW

I got mine. Overall it isn’t a bad light but the magnetic base is a little anemic. It barely holds when mounting sideways on a smooth metal surface. No way it would hold it there is any vibration.

I want some more direct light on my woodworking tools so we will see how they workout for that.

FWIW

I got mine. Overall it isn’t a bad light but the magnetic base is a little anemic. It barely holds when mounting sideways on a smooth metal surface. No way it would hold it there is any vibration.

I want some more direct light on my woodworking tools so we will see how they workout for that.
I went to the post office early this morning to get my mail. My lights came in 45 minutes after I left, so I'll have to get them tomorrow.

Ok on the weak magnets.
**********************************************************************************************
EDIT; Got my lights, they're all charging to start an operation time test.

Yes the magnets are a bit weak, but they're enough to hold it in an upright position anyway. Could always JB Weld a stronger one on the end.

Last edited:
EBR 2C reticle, vortex pst ii 5-25, $600, free ship, supposedly 10% off that for a new email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_184845_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_184845_Reddit.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom