Deals and steals

Shows as $374 for me… looks like you got a great deal
Lowest is $188.
Yes, they seem to have corrected it fairly quickly, but not before I hit the "buy" button and went through checkout. Again, I doubt it will actually show up (and I don't really need one), but I figured it was worth a try.

Here it is in my recent purchase history (note the price):

full

Frank

Yes, they seem to have corrected it fairly quickly, but not before I hit the "buy" button and went through checkout. Again, I doubt it will actually show up (and I don't really need one), but I figured it was worth a try.

Here it is in my recent purchase history (note the price):

full

Frank
I noted the name of the seller: hebobaihuo. Sounds like a solid dude.

This was a GREAT deal!

Getting a bunch of those would be a great idea for one of the smaller shops at the mill place, to do a quick turnaround to help people out and make some $ at the same time. No paperwork since no serialized items, just quick payment and out the door.

Need some more deals like this one. Basic functionality. Just needs a different muzzle device.
1715638283033.png

Just saying.
  1. Maybe a package with BCG and charging handles, and/or maybe a compensator or thread protector instead of the flash hider.
  2. And a separate package of BUIS (or polymer) sights front and rear. (scopes and optics are tough to compete with online)
  3. And "lower completion package", to go along with the upper, with handle, trigger, and smalls.
  4. Maybe sling and something else.

These are things I might be on lookout for to put together a package.

You just figured that out? You’ve been here since 2013!!!

Get a buddy in NH.
Never bought from them to be honest. What an insult… made it happen, but somehow I felt subhuman. Thank you guys for the awesome lead. Got the Vortex1-8 to put on my 2-3 gun ar15 rifle. I needed it after realizing over the weekend at Sig that an MPX pcc with a competition red dot ain’t shooting fast 12x12 targets at 200 yards lol…

Last edited:
He usually offered some decent discounts for “birthday pricing”. This year it was all practically regular price, but they increased the list price to make it seem like a deal. I was disappointed.
I barely anything with my birthday pricing, it’s sad they try to rip you off for your birthday 😂

Battlehawk Armory is having a warehouse wipeout sale this week
I keep the emails for it, sucks that it doesn't list the stuff on the site
Here's some of the deals I've seen
Screenshot_20240514-185720.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514-185750.png
    Screenshot_20240514-185750.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240515-133534.png
    Screenshot_20240515-133534.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 16
Battlehawk Armory is having a warehouse wipeout sale this week