DOJ to reschedule cannabis/pot/marijuana to Schedule-III

You know what they say about assuming.

Also, it is good to understand the effects of something that you are putting into your body.

Just because things do/don't effect you, doesn't mean that others share your experiences.

My buddy gets very paranoid when he smokes, he will snap if ypu say the wrong thing to him. Same with my brother when he drinks. I am mellow when I do either.

Just because you have a bias towards something, doesn't mean your opinion is correct.

I don't believe that you have a friend who snaps when he's high if you say the wrong thing to him.

It's illegal to smoke it while operating a vehicle.

Not illegal. Driving under the influence is though.
While marijuana use is legal in Massachusetts for people 21 and older, that doesn’t mean you can use it anywhere you want.

Only adults 21 or older can legally purchase and possess marijuana, except for those who are registered patients. Consuming even legally purchased cannabis in Massachusetts at a public place is illegal under state law. This covers smoking, vaping, and cannabis-infused foods.

While your safest bet is smoking in your home, if you have roommates or a landlord who doesn’t want you smoking there, you might be out of luck. Landlords can place restrictions on whether you can smoke in your home, just like they can with cigarettes.

The civil penalty for consuming marijuana in public or smoking marijuana, where smoking tobacco is prohibited is up to $100. While consumption in public is illegal, if you are 21, you may possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana on your person.

Local police may handle public use of marijuana by applying the law which prohibits public consumption of marijuana in Massachusetts and may result in a $100 fine. While the law does not apply to medical marijuana, officers in towns which have accepted a public use bylaw may enforce public use of medical marijuana as well, which may range from a $100 to $300 fine.

Keep in mind, Massachusetts law also forbids open containers of marijuana in vehicles and is enforceable by a $500 fine.

It most certainly is illegal to smoke weed in public. Same as drinking.

I don't believe that you have a friend who snaps when he's high if you say the wrong thing to him.
I could really care less if an internet stranger believes me.

I am giving you my arguments about smoking in public and your points are -

What is the definition of that word?

Do you even smoke bro?

I don't believe you.

While marijuana use is legal in Massachusetts for people 21 and older, that doesn’t mean you can use it anywhere you want.

Only adults 21 or older can legally purchase and possess marijuana, except for those who are registered patients. Consuming even legally purchased cannabis in Massachusetts at a public place is illegal under state law. This covers smoking, vaping, and cannabis-infused foods.

While your safest bet is smoking in your home, if you have roommates or a landlord who doesn’t want you smoking there, you might be out of luck. Landlords can place restrictions on whether you can smoke in your home, just like they can with cigarettes.

The civil penalty for consuming marijuana in public or smoking marijuana, where smoking tobacco is prohibited is up to $100. While consumption in public is illegal, if you are 21, you may possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana on your person.

Local police may handle public use of marijuana by applying the law which prohibits public consumption of marijuana in Massachusetts and may result in a $100 fine. While the law does not apply to medical marijuana, officers in towns which have accepted a public use bylaw may enforce public use of medical marijuana as well, which may range from a $100 to $300 fine.

Keep in mind, Massachusetts law also forbids open containers of marijuana in vehicles and is enforceable by a $500 fine.

It most certainly is illegal to smoke weed in public. Same as drinking.

This is known and understood. Moving the goalposts ...

Actual federal legalization is going to bring a deluge of new imbibers who don't know their own limits and haven't built up a tolerance.
Hopefully this just make for an epidemic of couch lock and a nationwide shortage of Cheetos.
Just because things do/don't effect you, doesn't mean that others share your experiences.
My buddy gets very paranoid when he smokes, he will snap if ypu say the wrong thing to him. Same with my brother when he drinks. I am mellow when I do either.
Just because you have a bias towards something, doesn't mean your opinion is correct.
The meme about weed making you paranoid? Nugget of truth in there...

You can't take your prescription medication in public. Says the fake conservative who thinks he's important enough to dictate when people use prescribed medication.

Remember, boomers. Being an opinionated statist piece of shit is the easiest path intellectually and morally. Use your brain. Try and think.

You went to a snoop dog show. He is THE marijuana artist in the rap community to the point of memes. Obviously you'd expect to be exposed to it
I did not go to a snoop dog show.

The parking lot of the burger joint is like a snoop dog concert because people don't care/understand that it is illegal to smoke in public.

With the comments in this thread, apparently it is not know.

If I am.walking by your house and you are on your front porch smoking a joint, it is your property. You do you. If I don't like it, I can walk my dog down a different street.

In the parking lot of a public store, or on a public way, it is illegal. Seems like alot of people here do not understand that.

In the parking lot of a public store, or on a public way, it is illegal. Seems like alot of people here do not understand that
I think people understand that. They just ignore it.

When I do something it's pretty rare that I have any legal concern regarding consequences. It's not going go be easy to find a cop right now with enough energy to cite a public MJ user. It's not an issue really.

Schedule III means the government considers cannabis more dangerous than Valium and Xanax, which are Schedule IV.

Schedule III means it's still a "controlled substance", and there is no federally legal way to possess or use it. That's because doctors can only prescribe, and pharmacies can only dispense, FDA-approved medicine.

Back
Top Bottom