SOLD Moved to consignment

Agnotology

NES Member
280 HP 5.7 Smallblock Volvo Penta Sterndrive. Great condition 23' boat.

Yes, it's fast. 50 mph with a full load of people per GPS. 52 with just the missus and I.

Oversized swim platform with front and rear ladders.

Comes with like-new aluminum trailer with barely used tires and a spare purchased in 2016 for $3600. Original trailer was galvanized steel and succumbed to NE weather despite never touching the road between September and May. Trailer might have 2000 miles on it total.

Includes 1 2-person tube, inflators, 1 1-person tube, and water skis, as well as ropes for towing. These alone were $1500.

Comes with over $1000 worth of life vests ranging from new born to my fat keister.

Never seen salt water, but has seen brackish for one week in New Bern south carolina 10+ years ago. Seats 11, but does 8 adults without anyone bumping elbows.

Factory ski pylon was installed by Winnisquam Marina.

Upgraded Stainless steel prop

Optional 4' round snack table

Optional Head. (Portapotty). From personal experience, the kids will suddenly have to poop all the time. Don't know if it's the novelty of it or just because they know it is available.

Sink.

Full Aisen Vinyl covering for when you get caught in a storm.

Bimini top for the rest of the time.

On board battery charger

800w inverter (can power the inflators or charge devices)

rear swim platform rinse station

Dual batteries (6 year old interstate on both, removed every winter and stored indoors)
1000001140.jpg

Boat was fully serviced in fall, has been de-winterized, and runs like new. Been registered in NH for the past 19 years, which you can continue to do as well provided it is not moored for 30 continous days in MA waters. Boat sits on it's trailer when not on vacation with us. Trailer is registered in MA, waiting on RMV for new sticker. Boat is also waiting on NH registration for this year, they don't do online,

Selling because there was 1 hour added on it in the last 3 years, and that was from winterizing and dewinterizing it.

294 hours on it as of this afternoon. Interior pics available upon request as I am still in the process of doing it's spring cleaning.

It needs nothing. Could the gel coat use a polish to remove the oxidation? Sure. I've not the skill nor inclination to do it myself, especially with the risk of damaging the vinyl graphics on the side. But this is as turn key as you can get short of buying new.

What is damaged? Apart from the oxidation, the rear tanning deck vinyl has deteriorated. There are some struts for various lockers that have snapped off, or their mounts fallen off. Nothing that affects function. There are scratches and dings, like any boat that has seen 16 years of use in it's 19 year life. The current boat cover you see on it is original. It needs a good scrubbing, washing, and a fresh hydrophobic coating applied to it.

MSRP was $57,000 with options in 2005. Retail on JUST the boat is $18,000. And that is what I am firm on. Buy the boat, get the trailer and accessories ($8000+) included.

Boat can be made available for testing anywhere in western MA once you have seen it in person and are serious about it . Can be towed by anything capable of towing 6000 lbs. (Boat+trailer don't weigh that much, but just to be safe).

Outside of western MA will require more coordination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom